Services / Environmental / Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
If you are involved with commercial real estate in some capacity, you should be concerned about underground storage tanks. USTs are a common source of potential liability, and more than half the documented cases of soil and groundwater contamination in the U.S. have been associated with a release from a UST system.
GEC provides comprehensive underground storage tank consulting services, from compliance and closures to corrective action and active remediation. GEC personnel have been involved with hundreds of UST-related projects throughout the Southeast, from single 100-gallon waste oil tanks to aviation fueling complexes with multiple 10,000+ gallon units.
We provide consulting for property acquisitions, closures, litigation, Trust Fund eligibility, and a vast array of other UST-related issues.
We can also perform these services:
- Property Transaction Environmental Studies related to UST's
- Compliance Evaluations
- Contaminant Transport Analysis
- Corrective Action Plan Preparation
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation Design
- Emergency Response Coordination
- GUST Eligibility Evaluation
- Site Monitoring Activities
- Soil Vapor Extraction Systems
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- UST Closure Testing
UST management is complex, and involves regulations on both the federal and state levels.
At GEC, our long-term experience, familiarity with applicable regulations and our 'real world' approach to problem-solving can assist you with all of your underground storage tank needs.
Call on GEC when you need help with an underground storage tank issue.