Services / Environmental
GEC provides a wide variety of environmentally related engineering services - from environmental site assessments to testing, monitoring, and design. We have the staff, equipment, experience, and drive to help you deal with your environmental concerns. From environmental site assessments to wetlands regulatory issues, we do the job right.
Our environmental assessments are custom-tailored to meet the specific needs of the client or other institutions involved in the project. We have performed assessments for projects ranging from limited evaluations of small, undeveloped tracts to comprehensive assessments of commercial properties well over 10,000 acres in size.
GEC is well versed in issues relating to:
- Property Evaluations for various environmental concerns such as asbestos, lead paint, and mold
- Natural Resource Management issues such as wetlands delineation & cultural and ecological studies
- Dealing with the maze of Regulatory Compliance Issues as they relate to the environment
- Solid Waste system design and monitoring
- Soil science services such as soil suitability studies for on-site sewage management systems
- Underground Storage Tanks and Soil and Groundwater Remediation
Contact GEC for professional assistance with any of these environmental challenges.