Services / Environmental / Regulatory Compliance
Regulatory issues can be intensely complicated and cumbersome. GEC provides regulatory consulting services to our clients. Our services are highly customized to meet the needs of a particular clients for a particular project.
GEC personnel are experienced and knowledgeable of the regulatory requirements promulgated under HSRA, RCRA, CERCLA and an alphabet soup of other programs. For example, we can perform OSHA safety inspections, prepare and update Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans, prepare and implement Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) and assist in the development of company-wide health and safety or hazard communication plans.
Other capabilities include:
- Hazardous Site Response Act (HSRA) Evaluations and Consultation
- RCRA Consultation
- Compliance Inspections
- Safety and Environmental Compliance Audits
- Health and Safety Plan Preparation/Implementation
- Industrial Air Monitoring
- Health and Safety Monitoring
- Remediation system design and implementation
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SPCC)
GEC is capable of successfully navigating the regulatory maze in any of our service areas - geotechnical, environmental, and construction. Contact us if you have any questions!